Karin
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2017 at 3:20 PM

Share This Page

Karin

Vanguard

That does sound very weird. It's acting fine with me. But at the end of last year I had tons of network dysfunctions and weird stuff. Jul 9, 2016

Karin was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 27, 2017 at 3:20 PM
    1. Karin
      Karin
      That does sound very weird. It's acting fine with me. But at the end of last year I had tons of network dysfunctions and weird stuff.
    2. Plume
      Plume
      Funny that I actualy had that dream before this probleme mm... Like I knew this would be happening. Maybe I will go pay some bills and see.
    3. Plume
      Plume
      It is so weird this forum is acting in strange way. I don't know what I did but it keep asking me if I really what to post my like to any one. I can't move without being watch :-/ I might have to wait for the storm to pass.
    4. Karin
      Karin
      LOL. That dream does not sound far from the truth to me. ;-)
      1. Plume likes this.
    5. Plume
      Plume
      In my dream I was having some conversation with many about this issue. Quite an adventure I had. I can't write more then 420 character on this posting. Jeez! Total revenge on me lol. Anyway I know it will be fix soon.
    6. Plume
      Plume
      I was having a dream this morning about Apple store making money on us and luring people in ther store, create a virus and fix it to charge you big bucks after. jeez! Revenge of the nerd with a humour twist. Lol.
    7. Plume
      Plume
      I though it was amusing to see you with the face and my avatar next to be the grasshoppers. LoL. It is gone but I still have probkemes logging and can't write except to you Lol.
    8. Karin
      Karin
      But nothing happened, LOL.
    9. Karin
      Karin
      When I photographed the mating lizards I had an energy surge the day after, LOL. I was half-expecting one after I saw the two grasshoppers.
    10. Karin
      Karin
      Wow that's crazy! I LOVE that, that it changed to the mating grasshoppers! Ha ha ha! I already thought it was no coincidence I saw them.
    11. Plume
      Plume
      The avatar images are back to normal but I still can't post anywhere. I find this very amusing.., I love it , I think that Lightning change thing and I went to PCI a card in my tarot for fun. My deck was upside down in my handm, and I though oh well... So what I will pick one anyway.... The hangman... jeez! .. Got to go do some chores.. Later will write more on it.
    12. Plume
      Plume
      I beleive this to be some kind of joke with a hidden message... Not sure what.
    13. Plume
      Plume
      No I did not change it and you have the image of my concrete laughing face with the insect as your avatar
    14. Plume
      Plume
      Ha! There is some electricity in the air... Big storm and Lightning strike. I am having some crazy sync thing going with aha! Moment . I think this grasshopper image is symbolic, I can only ride on your back to post hahaha!
    15. Karin
      Karin
      What do you mean the grasshopper avatar? Did you change it that? :-)
    16. Karin
      Karin
      We were talking these exchanges with AI I had in January, and my friend had too, to a larger extent than I did. How funny your issues now!
    17. Karin
      Karin
      What???? I have just been talking about exactly that, such internet issues, with a friend yesterday and today!
    18. Plume
      Plume
      I will give it some time, and see if I can do it later. Funny though. I can only write on here not even capable to post anywhere, could be the weather we are in s big storm .. :-)))))((())!???
      1. Karin likes this.
    19. Plume
      Plume
      Hi Karin, I am having some weird thing going with my internet connection. You might find this amusing but maybe you know more then I know. My avatar is you photo of the grasshopper matting:-))))
      1. Karin likes this.
    20. Plume
      Plume
      Allo Karin, I am glad you find the dragons connection interesting. I don't know if I can share her name in public so I figure I will tell you here. I don't think she would mind but why takes a chance. Yesterday she was walking in my kitchen with a big red dragon droupping over her head. Anyway her name is Mari tout court!!!. You can share this with you friend Kirsten. I would love to know what she thinks.
      1. Karin likes this.
      2. Karin
        Karin
        Thanks. BTW, yes you can my picture, I forgot to answer before, thanks for asking. You know, this messaging here is public. Everyone can read this. So please erase as you see fit. For private messaging, you can click on Inbox next to your profile name, and start conversation with me. Actually, I'll start one with you right now.
        Jun 7, 2016
      3. Karin
        Karin
        Sorry I meant: you can share my pictures.
        Jun 7, 2016
  • Interact

Content:
    Facebook:

Signature

Believing is seeing.
    - Bashar -